Using CDSEO pro product page titles Feed Manager feeds
Posted by - NA - on 07 December 2010 02:16 PM
SolutionIf you are wanting to use your custom CDSEO Pro product page title as your product name in your google feed please do the following:|
1. Go to your Adjust Mapping page for your google base feed.
2. Find the field called "title" (normally this is the first field).
3. Change the "type" from Standard Field to php code.
4. Input the following text into the data box beside the php code type:
$field_value = func_query_first_cell(sprintf("SELECT cdseoTitle FROM wcm_cdseo WHERE cdseoReplaceID='%d' AND cdseoType='product'", $data['productid']));
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Save feed mapping."