Points are not being added to Customer
Posted by - NA - on 24 May 2005 01:46 AM
If points are not being added to customer accounts, check the following things:
- Make sure the orders are set to "Processed" or "Complete" Only processed or completed orders have points calculated.
- Make sure if you have enabled the optional "extra field" feature, that you have the right input in the Reward points admin.
To be sure you have the right field:
- In 4.0.x look in the xcart_extra_fields table using something like phpMyAdmin and find the fieldid for the Points extra field (example sql code: select * from xcart_extra_fields;) Enter the fieldid number of the Points extra field into your Customer Reward Points admin.
- In 3.x click on the "extra fields" link in the admin and count down to the "points" extra field. If the points field is first, then you need to enter param00 into the Customer Reward Points admin. If the points field is the 5th one down, then you need to enter param04 into the Customer reward Points admin.
- Make sure you double check your points collection rate
One mistake I've seen occasionally is someone will put a points collection rate using % but do not put the % up high enough. For example, if you set a points collection rate of 1%, that means the customer would have to order $100 worth of stuff to collect 1 point.